14 March 2011

A week of healthy (but yummy) suppers...

♥ Ceri makes...  is hoping to inspire you a little bit with a daily post of quick, healthy and most importantly yummy after work suppers.  Even better all of the recipes that I will feature make for a delicious lunch to take to work the next day.


Monday starts with a Coconut Prawn & Rice Salad...




This recipe was originally taken from my favourite foodie magazine Olive.  As an Olive magazine subscriber I like to try out as many of the recipes featured as possible,  its like having a new cookery book delivered each month! 


Most of the recipes featured in Olive magazine are also available on the BBC Good Food website (...much used by my housemates and I when seeking out recipes!).  The recipe for Monday's supper Coconut & Prawn Rice Salad can also be found here!  Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment