19 August 2012

A Country Pub...

♥ Ceri makes...  had a lovely weekend at home to celebrate one of my oldest friend's Rachel's birthday.  All six of my girls from school and I strolled along the country lane from Rachel's mum's house to The Salutation Inn.  The pub has recently been taken over by the very welcoming new team headed up by Dave and Eva.  It is cosy but still super spacious inside with a beautiful high beamed barn ceiling.  The large restaurant area indicates this pub is very much focused on good food,  a quick browse of the locally sourced menu is enough to confirm this.


The girls and I eagerly awaiting our supper...


Some of the delicious food at our table...


My personal choice,  the duck,  most definitely scores ten out of ten from me.  Other popular choices included the hake and the pork belly,  yummy!

A must visit spot if you are exploring the beautiful Cotswolds village of Castle Combe and surrounding areas!

♥ Ceri makes xx

No comments:

Post a Comment