4 April 2012

Birthday times...

♥ Ceri makes...  celebrated my birthday with some of my best girls at the London pad.  With a leisurely afternoon to spare I whipped up some treats from my Chinese Food Made Easy cookery book by Ching-He Huang.  For starter I made the roast char sui pork puffs,  which were delicious served with crispy seaweed.


Followed by the not so photogenic but incredibly flavoursome Singapore Noodles...


And lastly some refreshing lychee & lime juice jellies  ...which having now made I would advise to prepare the night before to ensure that they have fully set.

All of this was washed down of course with plenty of birthday fizz and in the oriental spirit a few glugs of sake!  The girls also suprised me with some yummy red velvet cupcakes...



♥ Ceri makes xx

No comments:

Post a Comment